Copyright & Licenses
Flag Creator has two types of licenses: non-commercial licenses and commercial licenses.
The copyright of all elements of Flag Creator always remains with Flag Creator.
Table of Contents
Unless explicitly written, you can use the design you are creating with Flag Creator only for non-commercial purposes.
Allowed with non-commercial license
Not allowed with non-commercial license
Commercial licenses of Flag Creator are explicitly named commercial licenses.
You must register every single product you want to license for commercial use in your account.
As soon as a product has been registered, you can sell this particular product as often as you like. All your registered products are displayed in a table in your account.
When your subscription for a commercial license has ended, you can still sell all products you have registered during your subscription. But you cannot register any new products for commercial use.
A product counts as a single product regardless of how many items of this specific product you sell.
Allowed with commercial license
Not allowed with commercial license
Examples of what counts as a single product
- Commissions: Every commission counts as a single product
- Books (digital or physical): Each book counts as a single product, regardless of how often it is sold and of how many designs it uses.
- Videos: Every video counts as a single product, regardless of how often it is viewed and of how many designs it uses.
- Video Games: Each Game counts as a single product, regardless of how often it is sold
- Physical Products: Each design or color variation counts as a single product, regardless of how often it is sold and of how many designs it uses.
- NFT: Each minted NFT counts as a single product.